- About Us
· Our United Nations Ranking: Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 6 in the United Nations annual ranking of the best countries to live in. From 1994 to 2002, the United Nations ranked Canada as the best country to live in.
· Size and Space: After Russia, Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world with more than 9 million square kilometres of breathtaking scenery that ranges from mountains to sand dunes.
· Four Seasons: Canada's location gives its residents opportunities to experience the wonders and activities associated with four full seasons.
· Multicultural and diverse: Our multicultural diversity proudly includes First Nations and Métis peoples as well as people from all over the world who came and settled in this land. We continue to welcome immigrants.
· Affordable Cost of Living: Canada's cost of living is extremely competitive with the rest of the world. The Canadian dollar is lower compared to the British pound and the American dollar resulting in more favourable exchange rates with other currencies.
· Clean, Safe and Secure Communities: Canada has a reputation for its clean air and water. The country is very with much fewer security concerns than the United States.
· Quality Health Care: Residents of Canada are able to access a public health care system which is admired around the world.
· Quality Education: Canada has 90 Universities and over 170 community colleges providing a wide variety of post secondary opportunities.
· Technology: Canada is a world leader in a variety of technology research applications.
· Economic Growth: Canada continues to be a leader in economic growth among the G8 nations.